Friday, January 19, 2007

An update

Those of you who read this blog probably notice a couple of things. First is that it hasn’t been updated in a while. The second is that the first adventure post is missing and the second adventure post never came. I’d like to address the fact that it hasn’t been updated in a while first, which will lead me into why the adventure posts are missing. I haven’t updated because things have been pretty busy lately, and are just now settling back in to some semblance of normalcy. I’ve been in the mood to add to the blog for a while, but just haven’t got around to it. I’m rectifying that today. As for the adventure logs, it should be stated that the last one was unbelievably long, and the second one was nearing twice its length (Damn liberal arts education and its emphasis on wordiness). I feel that while these posts do add something to the purpose of the blog, that purpose would be better fulfilled if I took the inordinate amount of time I spend writing an adventure log and devoted it to creating more posts to flesh out the world. Remember that my ultimate purpose here is to (hopefully) get people into the worlds that the Steampunk genre encompasses and perhaps adopt it as their own. I’ve become uncharacteristically fond of the genre, and hope to see (or ideally facilitate) its entrance into the mainstream. As such, I feel my duty is to fully explore the world background.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home